Wednesday, June 30, 2010

YEAP Party

Date : 18 June 2010

I went to Central Market in the evening. I walked toward Annexe Gallery. Other people were at there but I didn't care. I searched my friends. I met my friends. I gave help but didn't want to join the party. Benny came. I wanted to return home before the party started. E Laine Chong wanted me stay. I thought thought.. I told her again that I wanna return home. She wanted me stay again. I didn't wore suitable clothes for party. I wore the sport clothes. Hehe.
I talked to new friends. I ate pizza. The party was okay. Not disco party. Farhan came. A president, Faisal gave speech. E Laine Chong translate for deaf people like us using a laptop. A guy made performance in front of us. I took photos with others. I hug others. We deaf return home. I thought that the party will more funny if more deaf people join YEAP. So sad because few deaf people join activities organized AFS/YES.

I and Janina

Memories

This post is 20th post in this month. ^^

No comments: