Gasing Hill is at the boundary between the federal capital of Kuala Lumpur and the major township of Petaling Jaya in Selangor State.
We went to Gasing Hill in the morning. I saw the map of Gasing Hill. There's so easy for hiking from the downhill until the bridge. After the bridge, I felt so tired when hiking up until the top. We rest while waiting for somebody. We took photos there. We hiking down. We arrive at the downhill but place was different. I bought a bottle of flower juice. The price was RM2. So expensive. We went to the restaurant for lunch. I ordered a curry noodle. This curry was so nice but cause I feel bored. I was so full. Chit chat. CC sent me to LRT Cheras. I have tuition later.
My plan about hiking at Gasing Hill already became a reality.


No comments:
Post a Comment