Television seriesI like to watch this series since I was a kid. I most like the white hair old man and black man.
The A-Team just back on this month. The A-Team wasn't the TV series but was the movie. This movie was so nice. A black man always complained about a man who wore a cap but cooperate with him like a team. The A-Team got persecuted but they didn't know. They were being sent to jail while a man who had a cap sent to psychiatric hospital. One of them escaped and then rescued others. I lazy to put name of characters.
The A-Team just back on this month. The A-Team wasn't the TV series but was the movie. This movie was so nice. A black man always complained about a man who wore a cap but cooperate with him like a team. The A-Team got persecuted but they didn't know. They were being sent to jail while a man who had a cap sent to psychiatric hospital. One of them escaped and then rescued others. I lazy to put name of characters.

No comments:
Post a Comment