Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Walking and Bowling

Today I went to Bukit Nenas. I late came. I met Muthu on the way. We wait for Syukri. Then we search him around Telekom Museum but nothing. We wait again. We went to Hutan Simpan Bukit Nenas. We walking around Hutan Simpan. There was so different from my memory. I remember that I saw a peacock in Hutan Simpan Bukit Nenas since I was a child. A bit of disappointing. The road wasn't so long in this forest. There is available for jogging. We saw a little monkey when we were on the way to the entrance gate. We saw photos and example in the gallery.

We walked to Bukit Bintang. I realized that we took different way but actually we took shortcut way. We went to Times Square. We checked the menu of Wendy but I thought that the prices were a bit of expensive than KFC. We went to KFC for lunch. I ate spicy chicken meats. I can't tahan spicy. They were very spicy but nice. We went to the bowling center. We waited for Syukri. He finally came.

We discuss about a package. 4 per game for RM12. I thought we will got 50%. I asked a staff. A staff was A Malay man. RM10.50 for 4 per game, I thought that this wasn't too nice. We chose 2 per game. He said that RM6.50. He counted about 2 per game and rent pair of a shoes. ==lll
He asked someone inside. We paid RM4 for 2 per game. Syukri didn't want to play. A problem for enter the data. Unfortunately we have to bought new socks. We play except Syukri. Muthu put Ronaldo while I chose Messi. On first game, Muthu won. I won on next game. Ronaldo was the world best player 2008 while Messi was the world best player 2009. Same as us. :p

I ate the delicious ice cream at Ice Cream Kindori, level 3. Muthu told me about this outlet. Using only 100% fresh milk and 100% fresh fruits. I ask a staff about best ice cream. She suggested a jack fruit ice cream. I agreed. I never ate a jack fruit before. We do stuff.

When we were on way to LRT station Hang Tuah, we took photo near with the general door of Pudu Jail. I went to the bus station. I saw wreck some wall. I felt so sad. I saw Pudu Jail when I pass there from kids to now. I hope that all Malaysia citizens and government will appreciate historical buildings more. R.I.P to Pudu Jail.


In Bukit Nenas

Beautiful pose

Point

Kindori ^^

115 years old

Syukri and Muthu

No comments: