Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tabur Hill

Date : 28 May 2010
Kenny pick me up. Kenny introduce his friend to me. We went to Tabur Hill. We stopped. We wait for his friends. I missed saw the sunrise. Kenny search them. They arrived. We went to Tabur Hill. We took wrong way. Somebody asked old people. We arrived at the bottom of Tabur Hill. I made new friend with his friends but not serious.

The downhill

We started to hiking. I took photos so that I was on the last. I breathe heavy. I thought that Tabur Hill really tougher than Apek Hill. Many stones were from the bottom to the top. The view after sunrise was so beautiful. You can see the sunrise in front of the lake. We climb the stones. I hardly climb the 90 degrees stone because my legs were long. Kenny helped me climb.

Kenny


We arrived at the top. We hiking down through the orchard. I saw many fruits but they weren't ripe yet. No fruit season. We arrived at the downhill. Thanks to Kenny because he helped me climb the stones.

I want to go to Tabur Hill again. Tabur Hill was so dangerous and challenging but nice.

No comments: