Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Prapracticum

I started to doing prapracticum in SMK Desa Perdana since last month.

My first day was my birthday. I guess that no one students wishing me happy birthday. However I had friends among students before. No one remember. So sad. =( Hehe..Silly. I discuss with students about date of birth. They told me about their D.O.B. They wished me happy birthday after I told them. However I said that no need. No more students came to my school in the first day. More students came to my school on the second day.

I was observing and helping teacher. I was doing report and diary. I hate to doing report but should doing report.

A farewell party was being held for two training teacher in the second week. They studied in UPSI. I celebrate Happy Teacher Day as a teacher. I felt so surprised that I received gifts from school club members and a deaf student. Hehe..Pity of me. I join some games and singing. I got punishment. Shy. I didn't sang. I was so silent. I join co-curriculum activity with students and teachers in Midvalley.

I felt so hard because leave my school but happy because my holiday was just started. Don't need to woke up so early. Hehe.

No comments: