
I post blog about my new camera since long time. My old camera already spoiled due to heavy rain. My camera can become opened if choose video. Haiz..I bought it in Kentucky, USA since 2006. T.T That time I bought new camera.
I went to Midvalley. The camera exhibition located in Midvalley. Nikon, Canon, Panasonic and Olympus. I visited all the counter. I asked staffs. Great offer. I hardly decided to bought one. I didn't discuss with my friends or my family because I was alone. I asked a Panasonic staff more. I chose Panasonic. I bought DMC-F3 Lumix. I got discount RM100. I thought that this discount wasn't too great but better got than nothing. She encourage me to choose pink color. =='' I didn't agree because this color was suitable for girls only. Actually I was so shy. I chose sliver. I paid. I got free click, towel for camera and SD card. She slap my left shoulder after I was just talk to her. I felt so surprised. I wanna bought a new waterproof camera but it's so expensive for me. A camera priced was more than RM750. I forgot which brand. I felt a bit of regret.
My new camera was good overall but not good as DSLR camera.
3 comments:
so funny! pink color? i agree with your statement. if i buy, i wanna choose black, silver and purple color. ^^
purple color? i don't think so.
why don't you choose pink color?
hmm..i never think that i love pink color..more love to purple color..hehe..
Post a Comment