Sunday, June 6, 2010

Skytrex Adventure

The Skyrex Adventure park is located inside Taman Pertanian Malaysia (formerly known as Bukit Cerakah) in Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam, Shah Alam. You will need to enter the Taman Pertanian Malaysia first and from there, take the in-house shuttle bus to our park which is located 3 kilometers into the forest.

I and Tommy Chia waited for others within one hour. We decide to enter the Taman Pertanian. I asked a shuttle bus driver whether deaf group went to Skytrex Adventure recently. We check the details about groups but didn't see the name who I remember. We took photos and took breakfast although the noon already came. We arrived at Skytrex Adventure. We find them at there. We realize that we late. We paid RM36 for Big Thrill. The normal price of Big Thrill was RM40. We took the practice before facing the challenge.

Big Thrill
This circuit consists of 23 thrilling challenges with various level of difficulty raging from
“easy“ to “very difficult“. With some of the platforms reaching the height of 17 meters, feel the adrenaline while crossing the “Crazy Zig-Zag“ and flying on the “Sky-crawl“ at the Bermuda Triangle. Hold your breath while crossing “The Earthquake“, test your ability to leap at the “Happy Hopper“ and end the adventure with the grand finale, the 100 meters “Wild Revenge“ which will take you to the finishing platform at an exhilarating speed.


When I climb higher, I felt more scared. I tried flying fox more than 4 times. "The Earthquake" was the most fearful level. However I having fun. ^^ I had to made new friends with more people in gang. Nice to know them.


I and a normal friend (blue light T-shirt)


Pose


Gang

No comments: