Monday, June 28, 2010

Hope With Determination Or Hope Without Determination

Determination is important for hardworking people. I am not kind of hardworking people. Although we hope that our dream will coming out but don't have determination to make our dream be a reality. So, our dream might not changed to a reality.

I have many dreams but most of them still same. I hope to play a kite but this hope still not changed. For example, I ask my friends to play kite but they don't want. So, I give up. Why? I ask my friends that i like. In additional, I haven't determination. I plan to go to Singapore. I already go to Singapore because I have determination to make this plan changed to a reality.
Hope without determination isn't suitable for greedy people or hardworking people. I believe that people will get success if they have hope, determination and strength.

My quote : If how to make a hope to be a reality, must have determination.
Gail Devers quotes : Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

No comments: