Sunday, June 26, 2011

Early Birthday Party

We just celebrate Anthony Chong's birthday at the Korean Chicken BBQ Restaurant, Wangsa Walk.

I, Audrey, CY, Benny and four other people as first people arrived at Wangsa Walk. We were talking while waiting for Anthony Chong. We had meal first for dinner. Benny ate my meal. I realize that we had wrong meals after I ate Benny's meal. We exchange our meals. How can he don't know? Never mind.

I went to the toilet. This caused me miss chance that saw how friends brought a cake. They didn't wait me. Hehe.. This birthday isn't mine. A cake was sweet enough. Anthony Chong got bully before he received gift. We walked back to the Sri Rampai Putra LRT station. We return home.

A bad shoot position

Handsome guys gang

4 comments:

Chai Yun said...

Handsome guy? Usahlah kau nak bajet handsome.. :p

Wei Xiong said...

Haha. Apa maksud bajet?

Chai Yun said...

Bajet - perasan..bahasa yg biasa digunakan oleh org melayu..

Wei Xiong said...

LOL! Apa salahku kalau ingin memuji diriku?