Monday, June 20, 2011

Working On First Week

I started to work as teacher since last Wednesday. I taught BM, History and Moral Education. I have to teach in extra classes.

First day- I learn about available teaching method from Anthony Chong. He has experience about teach students Form 4 and 5. I had free food in the break time. I taught students Year 4 and 5 in the extra class. I got good comment from one of them. :)

Second day- That day was normal as usually. I ate food outside in the break time. I had read one cerpen before next day.

Third day- I taught students Form 4 and 5 about one cerpen. I hate Komsas. I felt like an idiot who taught students. I was not really understand more meaning of each paragraph. I taught students Form 1 about BM. A student Form 5 urged me to finish teaching. She and her sister had appointment with their cousin =.=

Sometimes I teach with fun expression. Sometimes I teach seriously. Sometimes I teach without soul.

No comments: