I want to buy stationery and comic book with a voucher in Popular. When I see mouses, I think that I shouldn't buy new mouse in the IT shop. I search a cooking book but no one is interesting. I can't buy comic book.
I take several pens, a sticker tape, a pack of paper A4, a exercise book, a box of CD and a general book. When I count, the price of all are exceed than RM50. This causes I am in dilemma. I choose some expect few pens, sticker tape and a pack of paper A4. After I put a pack of paper A4, the price are exceed than RM50. I give my membership card for discount. After discount, the price are less than RM50. I put one pen. I pay little with my own cash.
A new general book is The Chinese Code of Success. It catches my sight. It looks like a cartoon book. In this book, you will find that many of teachings are Confucianist in outlook. This book will prove to be most relevant to today's materialistic society, where many individuals are using all means, sometimes unethical ones, to attain their goals for fame, power and wealth. I think that this book is good for all people.
No academic books about education has offered in Popular. The vouchers RM200 should be active until this May. We can have more time to plan to buy things what we need.

No comments:
Post a Comment