Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Largest Giant Observation Wheel in the World


Singapore Flyer! Singapore Flyer looks so beautiful at the night. 


Taking Singapore Flyer is not on my origin list of Singapore tour before. Singapore Flyer is include combo B. So, I can save some money. 

We enter into the gallery. You can know about details of Singapore Flyer when you are in the gallery.


We need to be in order before enter into the capsule. It takes about 30 minutes for one rotation. 30 minutes is too long for me. 20 minutes is enough. I hardly guess correctly about location of Universal Studios Singapore. 

People say that you will live blissful together your lovely couple after you kiss him/her on the top (highest). This is nothing for me. Up to you whether believe or not.

I think that it's a best way to apply lovely couple for marriage at the night. For me, it's more expensive.

I not yet take Eye On Malaysia. Eye On Malaysia already dismantled :(

No comments: