I had took the river cruise at Kuching. The river cruise at Kuching was becoming bigger than the river cruise at Singapore. I thought that it was second river cruise for me. I have wish that take the river cruise at Malacca River.
The river cruise starts at Clark Quay. The river taxi also available at Clark Quay. I and my friends take the river cruise in the late evening. I recommend you that better take the river cruise in the evening or at the night because you won't feel too hot as in the noon and bridges are beautiful with lamps. I think that the river cruise might become a good choice for honeymoon or dating. The river cruise in Singapore remind me of the river cruise at Malacca River.
The river cruise in Singapore is more beautiful and romantic than the river cruise at Malacca River because the buildings and bridges looks so nice along the Singapore river. The musical band show starts when the river cruise also starts. Unfortunately, I unable to listen music. The musical band show makes the river cruise atmosphere to become romantic. You can view the river sight while listen music.
I think that the HiPPO river cruise pass below bridges such as Anderson Bridge, Cavenagh Bridge, Esplanade Bridge and others. We get out from the HiPPO river cruise at Esplanade. The night just comes. The Chinese New Year carnival held at Esplanade. This carnival looks so grand. However, we rush to Singapore Flyer.


No comments:
Post a Comment