Monday, February 20, 2012

Three Days Continuosly

Safe House (Action, Crime & Mystery)


 I like to watch action mystery movie.

A young CIA agent is tasked with looking after a fugitive in a safe house. Suddenly the safe house is attacked. He finds himself on the run with his charge.

It's quite nice. My rating: 3.8/5

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (Action, Fantasy & Thriller)


I expected that this movie will become better than Ghost Rider 1.

As Johnny Blaze hides out in Eastern Europe, he is called upon to stop the devil, who is trying to take human form.


It's quite boring. Plot fails to impress me. The trailer is better than the full video. The final scene before end makes me feel interested to watch third part. My rating: 2.5/5

Journey 2 (Action, Adventure & Comedy)


I don't think that I would watch this movie although I already refuse to watch this movie before.

Sean Anderson partners with his mom's husband on a mission to find his grandfather, who is thought to be missing on a mythical island. They have another mission to get out from a dangerous island after find Sean's grandfather.

It's so okay. My rating: 3.5/5


No comments: