Monday, February 6, 2012

City Sightseeing Bus Tour in Singapore

How to visit anywhere around Singapore by a transport? The City Sightseeing Bus is a good way to explore Singapore. Don't need to change rail in MRT stations. That bus will pass through famous places like Orchard Road and Bugis Street.

Duck n HiPPO Tour offers the Duck n Hippo's Special Flyer Saver Tour Combo. I and my friends purchase Combo B. The combo B is includes Singapore Flyer, City Sightseeing and HiPPO River Cruise. We pay fee around $49 (RM119.05) (30% Saving). However, it's so pricey. I prefer get 50% saving.


You can find Duck n HiPPO Tour corporate office at 1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec Convention Centre.


We starts our journey from Suntac Convention Centre by the bus 2 levels red colour. We can see sky and top of buildings at the level above of bus. I feel wind on the level above. The level below of bus has the air condition.


We pass Flyer as first destination. How big about Flyer? We stop at Marina Bay Sands as second destination.

 Marina Bay Sands Tower looks so unique.


We take lift to level 4. I find a rubbish bottle on the overhead bridge. We take lift down. I see the casino. I want to enter into the casino but unfortunately my Muslim friends are together us. We walk in the Marina Bay Sands shopping mall. Sampan rides on the canal are available at the shopping mall. I not yet try it.


We go to Maybank Tower for stuff. We walk to the Merlion. I feel too hot under the sun when I am at Merlion park. I think that better visit the Merlion park in the evening and night. I already visit Merlion park in the night before.


I feel cool inside the bus. I feel like get out from the desert.


We stop at Raffles City n Hotel. We walk to Bugis Street. I see Iluma is under renovation. I can't visit inside Iluma. I love Bugis Street. Bugis Street is better than Petaling Street.


We walk to Arab Street. Muslim friends go to the mosque to worship. I and my non Muslim friends are waiting them. I buy three bandages on $2.50 (RM10.75). Damn expensive. I can't believe that I buy bandages without bargain first.

We wait bus opposite the Raffles Hospital. Bus not yet come to there. We walk to other bus destination. When we just leave there, we see a red bus and try to hold out that bus but fail. We run to the destination at Hotel Intercontinental. We try to chase that bus but fail to hold out that bus. My heart feels pain when run longer. I feel like I get heart attack. I already give up in chasing that bus. I think that we do not need to chase bus if we are so far from the bus destination.


We walk to Bugis Village. We take The Original Tour bus. 


We stop at Suntec Hub. We take a red bus to go to Clarke Quay. We take HiPPO River Cruise at Clarke Quay. Shops are colourful at Clarke Quay.

2 comments:

Jack Witson said...

this information about Singapore tour bus. I need this information a lot.
Bus from Singapore to Malacca

Wei Xiong said...

Jack, you can take this information, please.