Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Cyrano Agency
I watched a classic video about Cyrano in 2006. I remember about that movie through Cyrano Agency. I watched that movie in the classroom for lesson. I remember that Cyrano helps a handsome man attempt to get a woman's heart who Cyrano also loves. Cyrano Agency is a Korean romantic comedy movie.
The Cyrano Agency helps anybody attempt to dating or win love with target. The Cyrano Agency helps client by moving together as an organization and having secret missions. Sang-yong (Choi Daniel) is in love with a woman, Hee-joong (Lee Min-joong). Sang-yoong find the agency. Byung-hun (Eom Tae-woong), the head of the agency, sees his new client's target, he falls in a great dilemma. Hee-joong is Byung-hun's ex-girlfriend. Byung-hun can't forget about Hee-jeong. Byung-hun hurts Hee-jeong's heart because he sleeps with another woman and blames Hee-jeong dishonest with him although in fact, she never dishonest with him. Those are ways to breakup. Will Byung-hun gets love back with Hee-jeong? Or Will Byung-hun helps Sang-yong gets love with Hee-jeong?
The plot is so nice and touching. It has a certain maturely and emotional honestly which makes its more saccharine moments perfectly palatable. It remind me about sad and regrettably moments. But I like this movie. We believe each other because we love each other. Belief is a important for keep how strong relationship.
No rating. Sorry.
I already think that whether I will open my agency likes Cyrano Agency to help customers get love or dating with targets. I would like to see couple would together until their life over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment