Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kokopelli Travellers

I never think that I'll eat in Kokopelli Travellers. My friend choose Kokopelli Travellers.

Kokopelli Travellers is located in the house. So, this restaurant is little special. That restaurant serves western and east food. Many customers have meals in that restaurant. 



I order Fruitti Di Mare as meal and pineapple cane as beverage. The price of all food are so expensive while the price of all beverages are little pricey. I think carefully about food and beverage. Fruitti Di Mare is a type of pizza. One ingredients of that pizza is fish. I forget about other ingredients. 

Photos
RM3.90. Pricey. Must pay on RM 2. 

Fruitti Di Mare
That pizza is little delicious and crispy. The size of that pizza is little bigger than what I expected. I feel so full after eat whole pizza. The price is add with service charge 10%. Decoration inside that restaurant looks like Western style. You can see photo albums about travel. 

Looks like mini bar but not really. 
In the house. 
Address
Kokopelli Travellers
No 4, Section 14/46
46100 Petaling Jaya

No comments: