Underworld: Awakening is a fourth series. This movie continues recent plot with plot of Underworld: Evolution. This movie is an action fantasy movie.
This movie is about vampire woman warrior Selena, who escapes imprisonment to find herself in a world where humans have discovered the existence of both Vampire and Lycan clans, and are conducting an all-out warto eradicate both immortal species.
Selena has a daughter although she 'sleeps' in the ice. Her daughter saves her. She realized that she wakes up after she 'sleeps' around 12 years. Michael Corvin wakes up and disappear before the end. I think that fifth series will be continued.
Plot is so impressive and dramatic. I don't fall sleep when watching this movie although I haven't enough sleep time. I curious about how can Selena gives birth to her baby although she is freezing. No scene about she gives birth to her daughter has showed.
My rating: 4.2/5

No comments:
Post a Comment