Saturday, January 21, 2012

Deaf In Business Coffees of Hawaii (DiB)

Deaf in Business Coffees of Hawaii is so unique because most of staff are deaf. DiB is a cafe. I never drink coffees of Hawaii. I can't remember whether I found pack of those coffees in USA. DiB is located at Damansara Perdana.


I order Island Style 10% Kona as beverage and Passion Fruit Cheese Cake as snack. Kona is a type of coffee what is from Hawaii. Cakes and buns are being prepared by deaf staff.

The price of  Island Style 10% Kona is quite expensive. It's quite bitter. If you are coffee lover, it might suitable for you. For me, it's not more different than O coffee. The top of Passion Fruit Cheese Cake is too sweet. The texture is quite nice. The bottom of that cake is smelly likes dirty water when I start to chew.

Deaf guy draws it
 You can communicate with deaf staff with sign language. You can see sign language of beverages and food on menu paper. Therefore you can learn few sign language. Wi-Fi available in DiB.

Hope that quality of cakes will get improved soon. Deaf staff should improve quality of service and be more friendly.

Address
No. 11A-1, Ground Floor,
JalanPJU 8/5A, Perdana Business Centre,
Damansara Perdana
Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

No comments: