Oishi Ramen is the Japanese restaurant. This restaurant is being located at Jalan Tun HS Lee, KL. This restaurant is near with SID.
I ask Felix Sia whether he wants to eat at the Chinese stall but he refuses. Then we go to Oishi Ramen restaurant. Then we discuss before decide that we have lunch at this restaurant. This restaurant design looks so simple and looks like Japanese modern design. I don't know so much about design. I order the curry chicken F.Don and the plain water. The curry chicken F.Don same as the curry chicken rice.
The price of the curry chicken F.Don is about RM15 while the plain water is about RM1. The plain water isn't being showed on the menu book. You can order the plain water if you want to save your budget. Beverages are quite expensive.
The curry isn't so spicy but tastes nice. The curry is being added with sesames. The fried chicken slices is quite smooth and delicious with the curry. That bowl size is medium.
We get discount about 15%. Actually, we get clear discount about 5% after pay service charge about 10%. You can walk from the Masjid Jamek Putra and Star LRT stations. You can walk along Jalan Tun Perak and go turn left to Tun HS Lee Road. I forget the name of other roads before Tun HS Lee Road.
![]() |
| Curry Chicken F.Don |



No comments:
Post a Comment