Saturday, July 9, 2011

Goodbye to Anthony Chong

Date: 1 July 2011

I and Foon came to KLIA by ERL Transit on 6.45pm. The fare was RM18.20 for a way between BTS and KLIA. The fare was so expensive. We were the first people who arrive at KLIA to saw him leave Malaysia. We waited and met Tur Chung, Hui Bing, Koo Wei and Anne Laura. Then other people came to there. I saw his brother and he were doing something in front of a counter.

We went to McDonald's restaurant. Some of them had dinner. I got free potato chips and Pepsi because his family member treat. =)

I did vlog with Anthony Chong. Then we sent off him to the international departure door. He looked 'terharu'. He went to wait for flight. We return home. Finally, I and Foon took the last bus on 12 am.
In KLIA

I and Anthony Chong at our student's birthday party

No comments: