Date: 15 July 2011
Venue: Pavilion
I and my student waited for Liverpool players more than 30 minutes. We stood while waited. We met other deaf men and my friend. I'm not a Liverpool's fan.
Finally they came. Six players and coach assistant came. I can't remember name of all those players. Many fans took photos of them. They walked downstairs between fans. I took photos of them. More people pushing me and others to took photo of them nearly. They dare to do this. Haiz.. My student went up to floor above. There's talking session. Oh! They wrote their signature to lucky fan that have pass. I can't shake hand with them because too many people between me. Unlucky. Never mind.
We met my friend, Wayne again. Syukri miss chance to saw them nearly. He was being late to came. We took poster in the counter. We took photos. My student return home earlier. We followed Wayne to took photos. I help him to took photos of him at Liverpool carnival. Many Liverpool fan came to there. I forgot to vlog. Never mind.
 |
| Many Liverpool FC fans |
 |
| Waiting for Liverpool FC players |
 |
| Screen |
 |
| Six players (white) |
 |
| We smile except Syukri |
 |
| Dengan pengacara sukan TV |
No comments:
Post a Comment