Sunday, July 17, 2011

Arsenal Training Session

Date: 12 July 2011

Too many people were in Star LRT rail. Lucky, I can enter into that rail. Three girls can't enter into that rail because this rail already full.

I arrived at National Stadium, Bukit Jalil earlier than my friend, Syukri. I waited for him while watched training session. I entered through the red gate. Arsenal team started to doing training in several minutes more than 7 pm. I went to met Syukri beside the red gate. We entered into other block. Unfortunately, few Arsenal players didn't came to the side that I sat. They came to met other fans at other side that I had been to watching before I moved to other side. I wanted to got Arsenal player's signature but I got nothing.

Arsenal training session took about 2 hours. We had dinner outside this stadium before we leave that stadium more than 9pm. We met my old schoolmate, Thanes at the Bukit Jalil Star LRT station. I never thought that I will met him there. Glad to meet him again.

Admission Pass and Ticket. They look so cool.
The red gate
Most photos are blur. This photo looks so okay.

Syukri, Thanes and me

No comments: