Saturday, July 30, 2011
Captain American: The First Avenger
This movie also called as Captain American 1. The genre of this movie is action, adventure and science fiction. This movie is about a small and thin guy, Steve Rogers aimed to become a soldier, transformed to become a super strong soldier and hero because he injected by serum.
Sometimes I felt sleepy. Maybe I didn't had enough sleep. Some chapter were so interesting. Plot was quite nice. Visual effect was so nice. I mean that Steve had small and thin body.
I got lesson from this movie. Firstly, you should never give up although you failed to do things what you want although you are impossible to do things. Second, you can't forget about good values although you have patriotic spirit.
One chapter before the end made me guess about next plot. I mean The Avengers. Another second series will be continued.
My rating: 3.7/5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment