Sunday, July 31, 2011

Liverpool FC vs Malaysia

Date: 16 July 2011

Liverpool FC as second English football club play against Malaysia after Arsenal FC in this month. I cancelled appointment for tuition because I wanted to got free ticket. I watched match between Liverpool FC and Malaysia at National Stadium. More Liverpool FC fans came to National Stadium than Arsenal FC fans. 

I tried to find Muthu and others before this match started. A staff who seemed know sign language. He said something using sign language to me. I met Iffah, Hakim, Kelvin and their friends while searching Muthu and others. I forced to watched alone and stand. I didn't check the door number on a ticket. Malaysia gave a penalty to Liverpool FC for first goal. Malaysia did same mistake against Liverpool FC like Malaysia against Arsenal FC. I felt so surprised when watched Malaysia scored first goal through free kick. After first half over, Muthu find me. Lucky I watched together my friends during second half. 

When Liverpool FC scored fourth goal, I thought that Malaysia might not able to score extra goal. Malaysia defence part on second half was looser than first half. After Safee Sali turned into the field, he scored two goals against Liverpool FC. I heard loud shout sounds when Safee scored two goals. I felt so proud. I never felt same when I watched match between Malaysia and Arsenal FC. Liverpool FC showed strong performance after Malaysia's third goal. Unfortunately, Malaysia failed to scored fourth goal. Liverpool FC scored two goals more before this match over. 

For me, this match result was okay. I can accept this result. I did vlog. After 9pm, I returned home. 



I never saw it during match between Arsenal FC and Malaysia.
I saw it after match between Liverpool FC and Malaysia over. 
Muthu was recording video of Liverpool FC


No comments: