Monday, May 16, 2011

UEFA Champions League Trophy Tour

Date: 12 March 2011
Venue: Pavilion


This tour fair held at Penang, Sunway and Pavilion. Heineken company organized this tour fair. I am not alcohol fan. We hold UEFA Champions League Trophy. A pretty woman took photo of me with the camera positive film. A pretty woman was a staff. My dream of holding this trophy already became a reality.



Several jersey, shoes, ball and others showed to public but we cannot touched them. Several star players and referee put their signature on their stuff include jersey and others. We got a free photo and CD.


I wanna touch the FIFA World Cup and EPL trophy. Hope that the FIFA World Cup trophy will comes back to Malaysia on 2014. I left two chances to saw the FIFA World Cup in 2006 and 2010. I know that the FIFA World Cup cannot touched by people. 

No comments: