Friday, May 20, 2011

Puchong Hill

Puchong Hill located near with Jalan 5/1. Free car park are available.

I, Peter Loh and Foon were on way to Puchong Hill. We took different way in middle way not like direction on the map. I had asked the newspaper seller, 7-Eleven staff and Alam Flora staff. You better believe in Alam Flora staff because he/she might know more about place and take rubbish along more road. The newspaper seller gave wrong direction to me. =.=''

We were first people arrive. They were so late. We were hiking through rock on the road. Sometimes we took photos. We rest for awhile. Peter was the first hiker who complete hiking. I was the fifth hiker. I forgot to vlog about Puchong Hill. Aduh!

I never thought that longer way around Puchong Hill because Puchong Hill wasn't high as Ketumbar Hill. Puchong Hill was available for new hikers. Unfortunately, we didn't found the lake =(
The lake looks so beautiful. If you find T-junction, you better take the right road because the left road is being to the foothill. You should bring GPS so that you won't enter into the UPM jungle.

I think that Broga Hill is nicer than Puchong Hill but Puchong Hill is easy for me.

The foothill view
Peter and Foon
Behind the foothill

No comments: