Monday, August 29, 2011

Working in SID

I had been working in Community Service Center for the Deaf since this June. I resign as a teacher in SID on this month.

No trip activities happened when I worked. I also never had trip activities when I worked as a teacher in SKPK Jalan Peel. I also never had trip activities when I took pra-practical. Is this so weird?

I don't know who will works as new teacher. I hope that new teachers who already study in tertiary education. SID hardly gets new GST ( Guru Sandaran Terlatih) nowadays. If you are interested to work or to be a volunteer in SID, welcome to you.

I learned many things from my colleagues, students and administration since I worked in SID. I thanked to my students, colleagues and administration for farewell party.

Anthony Chong and Afifi Ishak's farewell
Together college students during their visit to SID

No comments: