Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Holiday

I want to travel but don't plan. I have holiday within 2 weeks before I continue to study in UKM. Overall, I have 1 month 1 week for holiday.

I had a long trip with my friends in East Beach. I am not sure about time that I will do blog about Pahang Trip. My holiday is okay. I am not sure whether I will go overseas during holiday on this year. My long trip plan has postponed. I want to have long trip together someone but can't do this. I hope that my long trip plan will become trip activity.

I have to gain more weight. This doesn't means I want to be fat. I not yet improve my cooking skill. I don't have mood. I have to set exam paper and my teaching plan before next month.

I think that I had post about holiday before. Enjoy short holiday.

Children look really enjoy. 

No comments: