A Malaysia goalkeeper perform well done. He prevent a ball from a goal scored by Chelsea FC players. Sometimes Malaysia defence part got loose but lucky no conceded goal on the first half time. Although Malaysia failed to score a goal, they attempt so hard. Unfortunately, Malaysia players play without creativity.
After the first half time end, Lim Anuar came. Lucky I met him. He brought me to his seats. Although staff tried to prevent us from sat inside the stadium, they let us sat after we ignore. He, Amir, Carmeela and me sat together. I didn't thought that I will met Carmeela at that stadium for that match. Malaysia team still failed to score goal against Chelsea FC. I felt boring. Chelsea FC seemed not show their actual style on the wet field. Chelsea FC got a goal against Malaysia although that goal is controversy. I miss watch that goal because I busy posed when took photo.
I felt sad to watched Malaysia team failed to score a goal. Amir record video while Anuar and me did vlog. I returned home earlier. A lot of people went to the LRT station. Lucky I didn't need to wait longer to bought a ticket. I hope that Malaysia young players could improve their skill and then gain chance of play in any competition in European in the future.
![]() |
| Training session before game started. |
![]() |
| Lim Anuar, Amir Hamidi, me and Carmeela. |


No comments:
Post a Comment