Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blind Man

I was waiting for a bus. A woman brought a blind man to the bus stop where I was there. She asked a Indian man. I guess that perhaps she asked a Indian man for help. She left. A blind man sat beside me. A Indian man asked me. I told him by sign that I can't hear. He understand. I understand what did he said. May I help a blind man to take a bus number U47? He said something to a blind man. He took a bus. A blind man tried to said to me but I can't reply because I didn't know to spoke. I guess that perhaps he wanted to know about my name. I was so silent. I saw each bus. My friend already arrive. I told my friend to wait for me at the car park. Finally I saw a bus U47. I guided him carefully when walking. He entered into that bus. A bus driver sign that well. After that, I went to search my friend.


I post this not because I wanna show off. Blind people have problem to take right bus. They can't see. No assistance facilities at the bus stop. They need public to help them when they take public transport and across the road.

Don't be afraid to give hands to disability peoples.

No comments: