Today is the first day of 2011. Although some plan cancelled, indeed 2010 is so great.
I had to made one overseas travel plan. Singapore! I already plan about travel plan before 2010. India trip plan had been cancelled. :(
My list of new year resolution:
1. Earn more money
I want to work part time on long holiday. So, I can have vacation with my friends or family. I also can join activities costly such as white rafting. I want to eat delicious food at high class restaurants. However, money can't buy everything.
2. Get new mobile phone
My mobile phone looks old. It's still useful. If I forget to bring my camera, I can't take photo by my mobile phone because it hasn't camera. I prefer the mobile phone that has camera. I hope that someone would like to give a new mobile phone as present to me. Dream..
3. My studies
I don't get good result. I want to get good result. I aim to study hard and smart. try my best..can't too lazy. Lazy attitude can cause I give up...another 2 tougher year wait for me.
4. Able to drive
I should not feel afraid to drive. I'll try to confident of myself when I drive. Hope that I could overcome my afraid feeling when driving. Hope that I can go to anywhere with a car..
5. Get a new motorcycle license
I hate to wait public transport in long period...I also hate to change different public transport between three and five times. My mental felt so tired because affected. I choose a motorcylce because I able to buy a old motorcyle and save petrol. Hope that I pass in all exam although I fail to ride a bicycle..
6. Exercise
Gotta continue a healthy life. I seldom exercise outside my house. I want to join marathon and walking competition. Can earn money or things if win...
7. Cooking
I want to improve my cooking skill. I seldom cook when I always stay in my home. Damn lazy. I want to cook delicious food for myself, my parents and friends. Cooking may bring joy to me.
8. Manage my time well
Things have been going kinda messy due to my busy uni life...Gotta learn to manage my time well.
9. Love and care who loves me
Gotta appreciate this. Better don't care who doesn't love me..
10. My sign language skill
I want to improve BIM skill. Sometimes somebody change focus to me when I talk to them. I'll try to able to use BIM or KTBM in one type in different times. Still considering whether improve ASL sign language skill.
2010 left with memories.
We'll face many challenges and surprise in 2011.
Hope that 2011 will fill with happiness and peace.
Happy New Year
No comments:
Post a Comment