Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Raya Trip

I had a trip with my family in Malacca in the first day of Hari Raya Puasa while I had a trip with my friends in I-City in the Hari Raya Haji.

Malacca Trip
I, my parents and my brother went to Malacca around 6pm. We had bought Nyonya cakes on the street. We had breakfast in the chicken rice ball restaurant but I drank only. Those food price are so expensive, We visited Jonker Street, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Stadthuys, St Paul Church, and Porta De Santiago. I and my mother shopping at the shop. We had lunch at Jonker Dessert 88. I ate the mango cendol ice. It's nice but I prefer the durian cendol and original cendol. I ate the nyonya laksa. That nyonya laksa was so delicious but not best as another nyonya laksa that I ate. My mother wanted  to visit the Baby Nyonya Heritage Museum but there was closed. I walked around to find the Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum because I forgot about way to there. I saw the beautiful white house. There's a Tun Cheng Lock's house if I was not wrong remember. We wanted to visit Maritime Museum but cancelled last minute. I saw the Eye On Malaysia when we went back to KL.



Jonker Street
One type of Nyonya cake


Facial tissue

Unique toys

At Malacca river

Jeanette Aw?

Mango cendol (left)

Jonker 88


I-City Trip
You can pass the toll at Pelating Jaya before go straight along the highway. You can follow the signboard.
Peter, I and Foon had dinner with Peter's father before went to I-City. Thanks to his father for treating us dinner. No discount for OKU. We bought the ticket that priced on RM10. I misunderstand that that ticket for entrance fee. Actually we can got free entry. That ticket were available for entry in gallery and as food coupon. A ticket for adult was RM2. We took wrong way to enter into the I-City park because had follow a wrong signboard. We took a lift to upper level. The light trees look so beautiful. Too many visitors visited there. Sometimes we hardly took photos of us only. I and Peter ate two cups of fruits ice-cream in the cafe. There's the steamboat restaurant open. We return home at late night.










No comments: