Friday, January 14, 2011

Time Walk So Fast

I think that time already pass so fast since I see word Minggu 4 on the slide.

I have been study in UKM for one month. I still try to remove my attitude that always postpone time to doing assignments. Many assignments especially art projects. I get three art projects every week. I start to like to doing art but don't focus more to art. I hope that I could finish all art project before final project.

First time, I had spot check in my room at the midnight. Lucky I had been in my room. If I wasn't in my room, hostel staffs will realize.

I had one more new resolution that I will be good at cycling. However, I have little problem. I think whether I always borrow my friend's bicycle or buy new bicycle. Many road around my house aren't safe for new beginner especially me. UKM? No. Cycling is fun and good for our health.

I hope that I have more nice experience in the future. Chinese New Year coming soon.


No comments: