Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas and New Year

25 December 2010

I and Peter Loh waited for Wai Kit near the Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT station. He brought his girlfriend. We followed them to Raymond's house. Rain happened when we were on way. They join us in Peter's car. We arrive at Raymond's house. We had chatting in his house. We had lunch in his house. Many his relatives visited his house. Hairul and his friend came to Raymond's house. We went to Katriene's house for dinner Christmas. Before went to her house, we went to Pavilion. We took photos around place that has Christmas decoration. We went to the outside VIP carpark and Bentley car auto gallery. After those, we went to Katriene's house. We had dinner in her house. I celebrate Merry Christmas in my Christian's friends houses first time.

Raymond's house

Pavilion

Outside VIP carpark

Bentley car ~ expensive
                                      
Katriene's house


1 January 2011

I and Peter Loh saw the countdown near Ampang Look Out Point. I, my parents and my brother had breakfast in the restaurant. Then we visited my relative's house. After that, my brother came to his friend's house. We went to China Town Dessert. We return home.

I went to Suria KLCC. I watch free movie. Rapunzel/Tangled. This movie was entertaining. My friend got free ticket. I and my friend went to Lot 10 while others return home. We had dinner in the food court, Lot 10. The dry kuey teow was not delicious because of many fried onion. We walked around Lot 10. We went to level 8 by the lift. Nice view of Bukit Bintang. We took photos there. We walked around Fahrenheit 88 and Pavilion. We return home in different way.


Celebrity Bar/Pub?

No comments: