Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chinese New Year

First day- I, my parents, my grandmother and my younger brother visited FGS Dong Zen Temple. That temple located at Banting. You can drive through the Kesas highway. You have to pass through three tolls. Many visitors came to there. I met my senior. Glad to saw her at there. I took photo with my grandmother first time since I was a kid. We went to my cousin's house after had dinner.



Second day- I visited Temple Thean Hou Temple in the morning. Three new things. Two replica of building where located in The World Expo Shanghai 2010. That temple is so famous at KL. I visited my mother's aunt house. I visited Pavilion.
China Pavilion replica

Eiffel Tower? No.

Malaysia Pavilion replica. 

Third day- I and Peter Loh visited Yong Zhi's house in the noon. Then we attend Ayu's sister marriage ceremony. Many deaf friends want to got out while we just arrive at there. We late come. We took photos together the Malay bride and groom. I return home. My friends came to my house. We went to Pooi's house but really was her grandmother's house. Two cute babies. She looks so shy to took photo with me.

Fourth day- I and Peter visited Meng's house. My ex-classmates came  to my house.

p/s: Happy Birthday to everyone.

No comments: