Date: 8 January 2011
I went to Taman Pertanian for my second time. Let's read my post about my
first time. Finally, I can ride my bicycle in Taman Pertanian.
We had breakfast in the restaurant, Pudu. We were I, Wei Chee, Chai Voon, Leng Yoong, Choh Ying, Jane, Harry Tee and Ng Keen. We went to Taman Pertanian. Taman Pertanian was located in Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam, Shah Alam. Some of them wanted to went to Skytrex park but there already full booked. This means we cannot join Skytrex. We wanted to rent bicycles but need to wait. Others already rent bicycles that available. We walked to the lake. The lake was located beside the paddy park. Then we walked to the animal park. There are birds, deer, and few type of animals. I feed to deer first time. I touched one its head softy. They left I and Chai Voon. We took photos and saw few type of birds in the cage. I, CV and CY took the internal bus to the ticket counter and entrance. We wait for bicycles in several minutes later. They can cycling except me =.=
I was the last person. My friends taught me how to cycling. I learned to cycling. I failed to cycling because I felt afraid of fell down. I failed to control my balance cycling. We were cycling. We took photos in the paintball valley.
We went to the four seasons temperate house. CV was so happy because winter season in this house. I felt cold but not freezing because I sweat more and felt too hot outside. We took photos in this house. I felt freeze later. I wanted to got out but my friend wanted to took photos together again. I felt warm and comfortable after got out from this house. This feeling was like feeling after entering inside warm place from cold weather outside. We took photos. We went to Pandang Jauh Tower. I saw the beautiful ornamental garden from the tower. One girl afraid to climb up to the top. We took photos. We had lunch. We wanted to went to the somewhere but cancelled. I most enjoy cycling when cycling along the road tilted downward.
 |
Octopus gas sauce ramen. Eat it can make your lip changed to black colour.
WC and Ng Keen ate it. Hehe..
It's weird taste. |
No comments:
Post a Comment