Monday, February 28, 2011

Arsenal FC Review


I just feel sad. I don't watch the final match of Carling Cup. According the picture above, some Arsenal players play as worst than Birmingham players. Arsene Wenger should give chance to players who fit and focus all times in a match. I read blog. Somebody complain that Arsene Wenger chose Arshavin to out, not Rosicky. Perhaps Rosicky didn't play as well. Is cause of this defeat the Arsene Wenger's fault? Van Persie injured and cannot play until last minutes. If Van Persie not got injured, the result might will different. Nasri and Chamakh failed to score goal as not best since last year. What happened to Chamakh although he scored goals in last year? 

Arsenal FC will facing tougher teams such as Barcelona FC. Barcelona FC and Arsenal FC play attractive and beautiful game but one difference is focus and winning trophy. 

I hope that Arsenal FC team will learn about this defeat. Arsenal FC have to win all matches if Arsenal FC want to get trophy. 

No comments: