Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Green Hornet
It is a superhero action comedy movie. Two superhero's name are Green Hornet and Kato. They has not any superpower. Kato is good at marital art. I think that Kato called as The Green Dragon. I suggest this name for Kato. This name sounds more awesome than Green Hornet.
Britt Reid wants Kato works for him but Kato refused. Britt agree that Kato is his sidekick. They break law in the graveyard and rescue a couple from gangster. However, they always pose as criminal in order to infiltrate real criminals and prevent enemies from using innocent peoples against them. His enemy has not superpower.
I thought that Britt should became a follower's Kato. Kato always protect Green Hornet(Britt) before Kato created a gas pistol for Green Hornet. I prefer see Kato as a main superhero. I want to own a car like Black Beauty but cannot have that car because the law here and no knowledge about machine engineer.
The storyline was so nice. Britt did funny and silly action. No kiss scene. I seldom see a Hollywood movie without kiss scene. No kiss scene won't affect a movie if the storyline and action are so nice.
My rating : 4/5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment