I and three of my friends visit three temples and Penang Bird Park together Ruti and a driver at Seberang Perai.
The first temple is the Hindu temple. I don't know the name. I don't think that that temple is so famous. The new temple that still built beside that temple. The new temple might will become popular in the future.
#1 New temple not yet painted and still built. I imagine how beautiful about this temple.
#2 The old temple
# 3
We walk to another temple beside the Hindu temple. I forgot what religion of that temple. I don't know what name of that temple again. Two elephants doll located in front of that temple.
#4 That temple has construction feature Siam. The words are Chinese.
I got free entrance in Penang Bird Park. Penang Bird Park is smaller than KL Bird Park. Penang Bird Park need improvement in facility and attraction side.
#5 I don't know what's name of that bird. But it looks so unique.
#6 Parrot can't sit silent on my arm.
We go to the temple again. There is Nine Emperor Gods Temple. That temple looks beautiful. That temple is so famous. That temple got revolution before. That temple in past time is different than that temple in present time.
#7 The gate
#8 Lantern
#9 I think of my wishes before throw coin. I succeed to throw coin into the top when I try once.
#10 Thean Hock Keong temple located near with the beach.
#11 Pictures are covered with gold paper. Those picture really expensive.
We rest in the house. We go to the restaurant near with the sea. That restaurant is recommend by Ruth or that driver. We have dinner there. The food are okay for me. Nothing really delicious for me.
#12 The port. I can see the port so far. Better use DLSR camera to shoot.
We go to Auto-City but we doesn't walk. I really full that time. Auto-City has become a landmark as a 1-Stop for auto, food, entertainment, banking, shopping and outdoor events. Auto-City is suitable for me as young adult 20 yeard old. Seberang Perai would boring without Auto-City. We have been there for several minutes before leave. Too bad.
After visit Seberang Perai, I think that Seberang Perai trip would more enjoyable if I visit Bukit Mertajam Recreational Forest and Nibong Tebal for firefly tour. Don't need to visit more than 2 temple in a day if you are tourist.
No comments:
Post a Comment