I have a mission that I have to see all art wall and take photo of them.
I and my friends walk to search wall art. Ernest Zacharevic paint all art wall at George Town. Those art wall are so popular among tourist.
We find the first wall art at Muntri Street. The first wall art is "Little Girl in Blue" Mural.
Two of my friends leave us earlier. We continue to search more wall art.
We find the unnamed mural, "Little Boy with Pet Dinosaur" Mural and "Boy on a Bike" Mural at Ah Quee Street.
Pity of it. I name it as "Pet Alone"
A lot of people take queue to take photo together "Little Boy with Pet Dinosaur and "Boy on a Bike" murals.
We go to Armenian Street to take photo together "Little Children on a
Bicycle" Mural. A lot of people take queue to take photo together this
mural.
We walk to Chew Jetty to find "Children in Boat" Mural. No more people take photo together this mural that time.
I see two actors and an actress work on depiction there. I take photo together Miao Miao.
I feel too tired. We go to the famous cendol stall. We miss three other art wall.
Next day, I continue to search three art wall. My friends go to War Museum where I already visit before. I don't want to join them. I take trishaw first time. I feel like I am in a car with slow speed.
The trishaw stop off Armenian Street. I ask that trishaw paddler to send me to "Reaching Up" Mural place but he refuse. I think whether he understand what do I say or not but I am not sure.
I walk at Cannon Street to find "Reaching Up" Mural. I ask stranger for help. I see "This Old Man" mural at Armenian Street.
I search the last mural carefully along Penang Road. I find the last mural, The Awaiting Trishaw Paddler at Penang Road. This mural is on the flat beside Red Inn Cabana and Blue Mansion.
The mission already done. Don't do vandalism on all art wall. Please appreciate all art wall.










No comments:
Post a Comment