Saturday, September 8, 2012

End And New

Dr. JIN

The last episode was being aired in 12 August 2012. The ending was so nice but not really dramatic. I tell about short story.

Jin Hyeok had saved Lady Hong who injured so badly while Lee Ha-eung and Joseon soldiers was in war against France soldiers. Jin Hyeok had worst headache and fell down when walked after finish do operation to Lady Hong. Jin Hyeok woke up and realized that he had return to year 2012. He went to saw Yeong-rae and felt relief. I skip some storyline. Yeong-rae woke up. Jin Hyeok proposed her in the ward. She received propose from him. Last, Jin Hyeok had conversation with Lee Ha-eung in the Joseon dynasty building in 2012. Lee Ha-eung leave and disappeared.

The scene of Jin Hyeok proposed Yeong-rae was not really sweet. I guess that Lee Ha-eung might become a spirit in 2012 or he really traveled through time.


Bridal Mask

The last episode was being aired in 6 September 2012. The ending showed tragedy and the paintful Korean history. If I am a Korean citizen, I will feel proud more of the Korean independence movement during Japanese colonization era. Short story.

Kimura Shunji found Lee Kang-to after Lee Kang-to and Oh Mok-dan confirmed as a marriage couple. Shunji wanted to shoot Lee Kang-to. Mok-dan saw Shunji and took the bullet as a shield for her husband. Mok-dan died. Lee Kang-to and Shunji were suffered of their love death. Lee Kang-to appear as Bridal Mask to kill Ueno Hideki. Chae Hong-jo already safe. Shunji killing himself. Lee Kang-to, Dong-jin and everyone else held up the Korean flags with their masks on yelled "Independence Korea". Then bombs explode at the police station when an ongoing Japanese ceremony held.

Oh Mok-dan protect Lee Kang-to as a shield and Shunji killing himself might have been for the better impact of the independence movement in the end. So, the ending had impact on the final episode. This drama helped to retrace the Korean history that is almost being forgotten in this world. I really hate Japanese bastards during Japanese colonization era. I sympathize of Oh Mok-dan, Lee Kang-to and Korean people during the Japanese colonial rule.


Arang and the Magistrate

This drama is about a ghost with ataxia (Arang) who wants to know how she died and a bad tempered district magistrate (Eun-oh) who can see ghosts.

I complete watch three first episodes. I not yet sure whether this drama really nice or not. Mystery about how Arang died will become revealed after several episode else aired. That's why I keep watching this drama.


No comments: