Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hotel At Penang

My friend book the 4 dorm bed in mixed room with shared bathroom and two private room with attached bathroom.

#1 Red Inn Cabana. 

I check review about Red Inn Cabana via website Tripadvisor. There is many negative review about Red Inn Cabana. I imagine how bad of this hotel without see myself.

I realize that I thought wrong after I come to this hotel. The carpark is in front of this hotel. This hotel looks similar the guesthouse.

My friend ask me whether the mixed room is best or not. I answer that okay.

The dorm room looks a bit of narrow. The dorm bed is suit with my height. I prefer to sleep on bed below than bed above because air condition always on. I can't endure cold for long time.

#2 Mixed room (Dorm bed)

We stay in the mixed room for 2 nights. Then we move to the private rooms. I love the private room because the bed is comfortable and the bathroom has a high techonology toilet. The private room looks wide.

#3 Breakfast

Food for breakfast is not enough for all people who stay in this hostel. You can skip breakfast served if you want to have breakfast outside this hostel.

#4 The living room indoor

#5 The living room without roof for smoker

I prefer to sit in the living room indoor than the living room without roof because smoker can smoke at the living room without roof. The living room has not TV =( I miss few episode of drama. The living room without roof has TV LCD =.=

Free WiFi access is available in this hotel. I use free Internet in the computer room. A computer only in the computer room. No more enough space for another computer.


The shared bathroom always clean if guests always keep clean. I see a thing in the bathroom first time. I don't take photo of it. It is a pipe toward the body for bath.

#6 From the website

You can rent the bicycle. I forget about the fee of rent. You can take trishaw with fare RM 10.

This hotel is near with the famous food court. The food court is Red Garden Food Paradise & Night Market. A lot of people come to this food court cause we take time to find the available desk. Walk from this guesthouse to this food court less than 1 minutes.

Rating: 4/5

Red Inn Cabana,
22, Lebuh Leith,
Georgetown, 
10200 Penang

No comments: