Friday, August 24, 2012

Kampar Curry Chicken Bread

I wish to eat the curry chicken bread since long time ago. This wish already achieved.

I go to Kampar from Pudu Sentral. Pudu Sentral is better than Puduraya (the old name of Pudu Sentral). I take the express bus Edaran Ekspres for first time.

My friends bring me to the restaurant after I arrive at Kampar. This restaurant name is Kam Ling Restaurant.

We have lunch such as the curry chicken bread and a kind of noodle. The Kampar curry chicken bread is so big.

#1

 #2. A staff cut the bread to make bread open.

 # 3

The curry chicken is really delicious. The bread is soft and tasty with the curry if the bread still hot. The chicken meat is so delicious and quite smooth. Overall, the giant curry chicken bread is so delicious.

The kind of noodle is quite delicious when added with the chicken curry. I don't take photo of that noodle.

I want to buy the curry chicken bread for my family but I have not more time to buy it that time. >.<

No comments: