Sunday, August 12, 2012

Final Football Olympic 2012

I support Brazil since my childhood. Brazil is so famous with samba.

Brazil never get the gold medal in any Olympic Games. Mexico beat Brazil in gold match.

I always yell when Brazil players attempt to shot goal. Brazil have many chances to score goal but fail. After 90 minutes, a Brazil striker,Hulk score a goal but too late to save Brazil from defeated.

I feel so sad. Mexico team deserved to get the gold medal because few Brazil players already perform so bad such as Rafael and Oscar. I think that a Brazil coach should replace Rafael and Oscar early. Oscar waste a great chance to score goal in last minutes. Neymar doesn't play excellent in this final.

Sometimes Brazil defence system get loose. Mexico score two goals because of Brazil defence system get loose. Brazil team should play tiki-taka style such as Spain. Long kick always not exactly to other player. Brazil players usually take long kick. Brazil should learn from Spain if Brazil want to grab a World Cup and get gold medal in next Olympic.

I love Brazil especially samba football!


No comments: