I didn't attend first EJA workshop. I attend second EJA workshop. I won free lucky draw prize as free ticket for EJA workshop.
What's EJA? Emerging Journey Asia. EJA extends the method in helping individuals who wish to emerge at the top of their professional and personal lives. You can get more information through EJA website.
My result was based on my choice to the Emergenentics questionnaire. You should understand clearly about every questions of that questionnaire. I can obtain a more detailed report of my own thinking and behavioral attributes.
Mr Sangeeta Kaur gave lecture about information related. A interpreter interpret using sign language.
Participants were divided into four groups for group activities. Each two participants had a neurons exercise. My fingers except one finger, can move when my friend point at which my finger. Sangeeta continue to gave lecture. I had having fun.
All groups discussed about how to enact a choice topic without sign language. A choice topic for my group was a Xbox. Other groups need to guess what was a right topic.
Time for tea break.
All group had changed. Every group follow thinking attributes defined. All groups discussed about how to make a movie. I got idea about story.
A story was about a deaf person helps a blind person who involved in an small accident. We agree to choose title, HELP. I was as a presenter of my group.
Sangeeta explained about thinking attributes defined.
Other people were given their Emergentic profiles. I got my Emergentic profil earlier. They asked about their profiles.
This workshop reached time 6pm. This workshop should finish on 6pm but had one session else.My deaf volunteer gave lecture about Brain GYM what suitable for deaf people.
We did the Brain GYM Exercise - Rabbit & Gun in sign hands. He continued to gave lecture but sometimes Sangeeta explained.
We had a short Question & Answer session. Before this workshop ended, we had photograpgh. The workshop end at the night.
The workshop ended with a short Question & Answer session and photographs.






3 comments:
Thank you very much for your supprot to Deafmoolah! :D
Thank you for your support!
Selina, you are welcome.=)
Post a Comment