Monday, August 6, 2012
Defeat In Final
This post is the 400 post. I want to create this post related to sport.
I watch the match between Datuk Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan on TV recently. Before watch this match, I read status and tweet from my friends through Facebook or Twitter. I hope that Datuk Lee Chong Wei will wins the gold medal.
I feel grateful after Datuk Lee Chong Wei wins in the first set. This time is not for happy feeling. I feel nervous when watching they play in the second set. I feel too nervous when watching they play in the third set. I feel so sad after Datuk Lee Chong Wei finally lost.
Lin Dan makes more mistake in the first set. This is why does Datuk Lee Chong Wei wins. Datuk Lee Chong Wei makes more mistake in the second set. Datuk Lee Chong Wei lost agility after Lin Dan precede him. The third set is so awesome. Datuk Lee Chong Wei precede Lin Dan on 19-17. Lin Dan takes 4 points until he win. Lin Dan shows that he has his mentality is better although he left behind Datuk Lee Chong Wei in important seconds.
Datuk Lee Chong Wei already play his best. Get silver medal is better than nothing. Please do not scold him. We love him. I am proud of him.
Who will wins first gold medal for Malaysia?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment