
Do you hear about TGI Friday? I heard that food were so expensive and delicious. (Expensive + delicious) refer to the TGI Friday food. This always appears on my mind.
I tried half food TGI Friday looks like fish crispy before. Paid? No, it was free. It was not different much than other same food. The price doesn't prevent me from try meal TGI Friday.
I and my friend order same food. Champ BBQ Chicken.
I don't know meaning of champ. I look at the photo of it. It might looks so nice. Actually I can read ingredients of it but don't read all. It gives surprise to me. I never except that it is a half of whole chicken. Tough to cut it to portion. I feel quite full when I not yet eat it.
Champ BBQ Chicken skin is so delicious and crispy. Champ BBQ Chicken meat is so tasteless but quite nice after I put the black pepper powder onto it or I put it into the barbecu sauce. It's little sour when mix with the barbecu sauce.
I order the iced water but it's free. I hope that this iced water had got boiled before. Hehehe.
I like the decoration of TGI Friday. The decoration looks quite classic. I feel like in year 60-an.
The price of food and beverage have paid with the service charge 10%.
I have meal at TGI Friday on Friday.


No comments:
Post a Comment