This shoes festival still held at Hall 2, PWTC.
I don't know that fan meeting & autograph Prof Dato' (Dr) Jimmy Choo session held in the Friday morning and afternoon. I miss a chance to meet him. I am proud of him.
I meet two my ex-schoolmates at different place. They work to paint on shoes.
I take a foot scanning test. I agree of my result.
You can buy shoes at price after discount. I buy new pair of shoes at the Pallas booth. I give a voucher RM5 to pay at lower price but this still so expensive. At least, I save little money. The price of sock is so cheap. I buy new a pair of sock at the Jukebox booth.
| Made in heaven? |
International brand booth such as Levi's, Geox Breathes and five brand else. I know about one international brand shoes such as Levi's. I know about two local brand only such as Pallas and Jukebox. =/
| Beautiful |
Free adminssion.
Don't forget about Earth Hour campaign tonight. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment